Friday, January 15, 2010

Will you help me pray or send positive thoughts for my ill mother...?

who has been recently hospitalized? Her first name is Pacita.


...and i thank you now from the bottom of my heart...Will you help me pray or send positive thoughts for my ill mother...?
Father in the name of Jesus Christ heal Pacita. Lord your word says that you are the Lord that health thee. I send you word right now as I pray for one Pacita. I don't know Pacita from anyone else but Lord you know all about her. You word says that You sent Your word to heal us and deliver us from our destructions. Father I claim healing right now for Pacita in Jesus name.Will you help me pray or send positive thoughts for my ill mother...?
Yes, she'll be in my prayers.





God Bless.
I will be praying for your mother that she may be healed and for you that even in this time of stress, God will give you peace that passes all understanding. God bless you and your family.
OK...done...
YES, WHY NOT!!!!!!!
I have prayed.God Bless.
Sure!
She and your family will be in my prayers.
I will pray for your mother my friend, and you


relax a little and let the healing come to you both


God bless you
Yes I will.
I hope she gets better.

No comments:

Post a Comment