Sunday, January 17, 2010

Will you take care your mother-in-law if she's in serious ill and no one's available for her?

LOL - most of the answers so far sound as if the wife was standing over the hubby when they gave them!





Well my wife is in bed and don't even know I'm answering such a question - first off the mother-in-law and I have never seen eye to eye. The wife and I have been married 18 years as of this July 22nd. The dear old girl has yet to come here where we live now and we have been here nearly 14 years. She still thinks I brain-washed her baby!





To answer your question - HELL yes. I would take her in and I would see to it she didn't want for anything in the way of her health and comfort. I know I know she doesn't care for me but it is her daughter that has given me 4 beautiful children and 18 happy years.





Beside, it was the wife that stopped working and stay home to care for my mother the last two years of her life. Mom was very ill and while she and the wife got along better than I ever will with hers the fact remains she did whatever she could for my mother and I will gladly do the same if the cause comes up to do for hers.Will you take care your mother-in-law if she's in serious ill and no one's available for her?
Yeah, any human being, if that were the case. Morally, it's the right thing to do.Will you take care your mother-in-law if she's in serious ill and no one's available for her?
Well, if noone is available for her then of course I would!!! She is my husband's mother and my husband should say that he would take care of her, plus my mother-in-law is very nice and loves me to death so I would help her!
Nope, cause I don't have a mother-in-law.
Mine is an ex-mother-in-law, and yes I would, not only because we have a great relationship, but also for my son's sake
yes I would...I am actually closer to my mother in law than I am my own mother.
I did when she was dieing from cancer and I,m glad we become very close even thou we hadnt been before.
yes I'll drive her to a nursing home, then she'll be safe
yes offcourse i like my mother in law and thats a good thing to do any person i would help him not only my mother in law.
In a heartbeat.
In a heartbeat... an a half! I'm lucky that I like my mom in law, so that helps!
yes, i will take care of her if no one is available.
My mother-in-law is a great lady! If something happened that she needed round-the-clock help, I would move her into my house (even though it is already crowded with my husband, myself and 5 daughters) and take care of her. I never want to place my parents or my husbands mother in a nursing home. In their old age, they should be taken care of by family, not strangers.
yes why not???
Definitely. I'm lucky to have such a wonderful mother-in-law. And I believe how we treat or take care of the elderly, especially our parents/parents-in-law, will somehow be reflected in how our kids treat us now or later when we ourselves get older. I wouldn't want to be left alone to take care of myself when I'm old or if I were seriously ill.
Yes. I'm so kind! :D
Of course I would.
  • pimples blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment