Friday, January 15, 2010

Christians will you pray for my daughter Joy,she is ill?

Because she cannot talk,when she is in pain she gets very aggresive,please pray for her complete healing.I am emotionally exhausted,please pray I would have strength.thank youChristians will you pray for my daughter Joy,she is ill?
Yes, I will pray for Joy and you too. Pray that God Heals her quickly and give her the strength to endure. I will say a long prayer for you all, tonight. Keep up your Faith. Ask God and He will help. Lay your hand on Joy's head and silently speak to God. It only needs to be a short touching, but ask God to Heal your precious daughter. I will ask too. Take care and may God bless you and Heal Joy and you .Christians will you pray for my daughter Joy,she is ill?
Yes.


Peace to you and your family.
YES I WILL PRAY FOR JOY, ALSO FOR YOU TO HAVE THE STRENGTH TO TAKE CARE OF HER.


GOD BLESS YOU,
You should read your bible. God does not hear prayers of those that do not keep his law.





Pro 28:9 He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer [shall be] abomination.
yes
of course.......wish she gets better soon


God bless her.
Only Christians? I would be happy to pray for her as well, but obviously I don't qualify.





Good luck to you and Blessed Be.
Yes. Father almighty please deliver your daughter Joy from her illness and give strength to her family to get though these trying times.


I pray for this in the name of Jesus. Thank you father. Amen
I'm doing so right now.
Yes and Done
Maybe you should take her to the doctor or a therapist.
you got it!!
Can you pray this prayer with her? It doesn't matter if she can't say it.





This healing belongs to me


Because of what Jesus has done.


I receive my healing now


In the name of Jesus.





I have seen this prayer work first hand in healing people. I will also be praying for you.





Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you.


God bless.
I am not a religious person but, I will send my best wishes your way . I really hope that she gets better! I am shocked at the comment from the girl above me (Katie) she sounds like she has a real problem.
Of course I will!!


God bless you and your daughter!!
Done.
Joy is on the list. Peace be with you.
I've lit a bundle of benzoin (healing for her) and dragon's blood (strength for you!!!) resins. Sending energy your way and her way.





Later this evening I'll flip through the Satanic Bible and pronounce the Nineteenth Enochian Key on your daughters behalf and the Third Enochian Key on yours.





----





Ouch... I too suffer on the autistic spectrum with Asperger's. I'll do them in the original Enochian instead of wimping out and doing them in English.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment