Friday, January 15, 2010

Did my guy cheat on me if he ask where and when i ill be home from work or text me to ask when I will be home?

you can lie to him... tell him i`ll be late tonight and go much home earlier...Did my guy cheat on me if he ask where and when i ill be home from work or text me to ask when I will be home?
either hes the one cheating or checking if you are cheating on himDid my guy cheat on me if he ask where and when i ill be home from work or text me to ask when I will be home?
Not necessarily. He may just be miserable without you and waiting as patiently as possible until you come home.
sound like he wont to know where you are all the time and when you at home and when you not at home so i say he is cheat no you
A: If he's been doing it all the time...then it does sound pretty sketchy. Keep your eyes open!





B: If it was just a cuople of minutes ago and it happen once so far...he could probably be setting up a surprise or a prank on you.





C: he's just concerned/curious
if this is a permanent relationship of the serious kind, and you have no other reasons in the relationship to doubt him, then maybe you should put it to the test. Maybe he is trying to do something for you if you work long days etc, but if you have reason to not trust or doubt him, give him the wrong info to start, act as if all is normal, answer as if all is normal, and show up and wait to see if there is a someone coming or leaving and if not you can always pull the work was slow and got off early and catch it in the act. Do not forget this is Christmastime, and you may just not know what he is having for you. Hopefully it works out for you and doesn't backfire, and you find he is playing you, but the truth is better and the one thing anyone in this world deserves, is the truth in a relationship. Otherwise was it ever a loyal and honest one....?????? Good luck, will keep you in my prayers.
maybe he want to know so he can meet with you, if u are unsure, ask him....
dont sound right in my opion?
Nope...
Yes. Plus, what's he's doing is teenage stuff anyway.
I don't think he cheated on you, but obviously he his suspicious about whether or not you're cheating on him.





It could be that he's heard something through the grapevine about you. (rightfully or wrongfully)





It could be that he's has found some evidence that is either true or just seems like it's true, that you've cheated on him.





It could be that you've been hanging around with other guys (as friends) and he's jealous of that situation. Maybe you've been flirting a bit with these men?





Or finally, it could be that he's a jerk and has been very jealous of any man even looking your way since day one of your relationship. You know. The all controlling, never trusting you type of man.





As long as it's not the last type of man you've described, you should be able to sit down with you mate or bf and talk this thing out. Be kind, and gentle and sooth your partner. Hold him. Tell him your the only man in my life. Don't get into a yelling match about trust. That will only cause more hardships if you yell your way through all of this. Bring up the trust issue in a calm and caring atmosphere and mood. Yes, it will be tough, it's not an easy topic.





If it's the all controlling type of man like I described earlier, then good luck. The only thing that may stop his obsessive behavior is for him to see professional counseling. And that's not likely to happen without a huge fight between you two.








Best of luck to you. I hope things work out for the two of you.
sounds fishy!
We need more detail, but if it is not his normal behavior then something is not right. If your instinct tell you something listen to it, but be sure your not overreacting. Why do you think of cheating and not something else? Talk to him about it. Listen to that little voice.
If this happened several times I would be concerned.
I've done this (in a much more subtle way) with my wife when I've wanted to surprise her. With just that to go on it's hard to say really, maybe he just doesn't have much tact.





In any case (personally) I wouldn't like to be in a relationship where there was that much distrust in the other person.
  • pimples blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment