Friday, January 15, 2010

How would you describe the apparently mentally ill person you saw on the street today?

shirtless elderly man drinking ridiculously expensive coffee, wearing bright red gardening shoes, and muttering about giraffe lamps crippling society's genius.How would you describe the apparently mentally ill person you saw on the street today?
I recently took Psychology 101 at my local community college, just for kicks, so listen closely. Approximately 40% of Americans have some sort of mental disorder. These range from the socially ';harmless'; types like gambling, smoking, alcoholism, (contributing to about 87%) to the socially detrimental types like psychopathic, or delusional schizophrenic which are easily treatable, manageable and medicated (about 10%). Only roughly 3% of the mentally ill are justifiably institutionally insane.


So in answer to your question, ';How would I describe the apparently mentally ill person I saw on the street?'; I'd probably say, ';Hi mom,'; check my reflection, or introduce myself to YOU.How would you describe the apparently mentally ill person you saw on the street today?
A reflection of everyone's face who was looking in the plate glass window - mentally ill people are not obvious.
he's wearing a smile, wait.. a toothless grin, and was acting as if he owned the world
Pathetic.





Then I would urinate on them.





Have a nice day.
He is surely a Differently abled person. He does things different than how i do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment