Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Will i get in trouble for this: Im not Fred Flinstone, but i sure can---nah i better not, ill get in trouble?

Hahaha! I like it!Will i get in trouble for this: Im not Fred Flinstone, but i sure can---nah i better not, ill get in trouble?
lmao oooooooook!Will i get in trouble for this: Im not Fred Flinstone, but i sure can---nah i better not, ill get in trouble?
Then don't.
awwww c'mon say it pretty pleeeeeease with sherries on top........
You should try that chat up line on Yahoo Chat! Then again you might end up getting a Dino instead of a Wilma!
ok barney but wilma wont like it





It is a great day to be alive!!





Good luck and God Bless!!
Lol, ok... I do get it now, thank you..... And, yeah, you probably would get in trouble. The Answers crew already seems to dislike you.
Come over here and whisper it in my ear, I can keep a secret - I promise ;)
I know that joke! I don't understand why you would ask this question. But yeah. I can sure make a bed rock.
nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment