Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I feel like this girl is the best ill ever meet and that there will never be anyone better??

ive known her for a while, and i almost wish i didnt. i see her like once every two months, and her fam talks to my fams. friends mom, and she says that this girl thinks im just fit for her. also, there are some signs that she gives to me, but still not certain. everytime i see her im almost depressed for like atleast a week after because im not dating her. ive been talking to her on myspace, and she must llike me a little, maybe just as a friend. how do i know, and will i find a girl better? im a teenager. i guess im infatuated? but i cant think of anything except her, and if i ask her and she doesnt like me, it will make things awkward when we see each other. help? please!


i dont no why this is making me feel so deeply.


and my friends have said ';oh she loves u!'; but i dont know if she told them that or if they just think it like i do. they werent joking around when they said it. they dont understand how deeply i feel about her. how can i be sure if she likes me back too?I feel like this girl is the best ill ever meet and that there will never be anyone better??
If she's so great, why don't you just ask her out? From what you've said, it seems that she kind of likes you too. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and just go for it. It's not an impossible situation, I really don't see the problem. You like her a lot, she seems to like you, your families are close. Just ask her out.I feel like this girl is the best ill ever meet and that there will never be anyone better??
i think she does like u, just ask her tho..it will only be akward if u make it that way
Oh my god, you have GOT to do something right away before she feels you dont want Her!! This girl is nuts about you from what you wrote. I personally would talk to one of her pals that told you 'she loves you.' Get a feel of whats really happening and DONT say 'dont tell her we talked' because you want it to get back to her, right? You should be able to tell , when you see her after that if she's ready for you to tell her to like her. If you cant do that then you will not get her. I hope you can do it!!
I been in a situation just like this. The girl didnt feel that way about me after the fist date. I think i ruined my chances. Pushing myself too far to get her to like me. Now this girl wont even talk to me after I told her I liked her. The best you can do is be a good friend to her and maybe one day you'll be together. Just dont fall down to her feet and be desperate. If she is not the one and am sure you find another one.
Remember this, there is always someone better. Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
dude you are crushing HARD. poor you and i think this chick likes you in some way- physically or mentally, whatever. ask her out. if she agress, good, if not theres sooooo many other girls out there. there is ALWAYS someone better.
ask her if she has any kind of feelings for you; then see what she says and take it from there
shut up and be a man. start treating her mean, so her who's the boss

No comments:

Post a Comment