Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ill be a junior in highschool this year,will it be hard?

Thats the most important year. Dont slack off!


Colleges look at your junior year grades the most plus you have your SATS.


work hard now and senior year will be carefree.Ill be a junior in highschool this year,will it be hard?
no just stick to your studies and try your hardest at signing up for scholarships and stuff this is the year to explore your college tuitions and everything.. good luck!!!!Ill be a junior in highschool this year,will it be hard?
Actually, my junior year was my favorite year in high school. I enjoyed it a great deal and I enjoyed my classes. They were fun! I hated my senior year!
I'll be a junior too :]. My year will be tough I need credit to be a senior next year.
Depends on if you are in public or private school.
Hey me too! i am wondering the same thing.........

No comments:

Post a Comment