Wednesday, January 13, 2010

If someone knew a person was ill and dumped them in the ocean, what would you call that?

i call that person stupid..


it's like you killed that dying person indirectly..If someone knew a person was ill and dumped them in the ocean, what would you call that?
I really feel sorry for Natalee's parents. They have shown so much class through their living nightmare. I know what I would want to do after watching that smug **hol* calling her a b**ch and if I was her father I would do something about it.

Report Abuse


If someone knew a person was ill and dumped them in the ocean, what would you call that?
A BIG mistake.
Murder
A disgrace!
Ah, are we discussing young Mr. Van Der Sloot?





I call that murder. What do you call it?





I suppose there can be a legal argument made for something like depraved indifference, but it seems logical to me that the only result of dumping someone who is ill and incapacitated into the ocean and leaving them is an expectation that they are going to die. And doing something, with an expectation that you are going to cause the death of someone is, I believe, called murder (or homocide, if you prefer the technical term).
assuming they drowned, murder.
Bob
mercy
I think we all would agree it would be murder... Unless you're just talking about some guy being a prick and pushing his sick friend in the water to be a jerk... than that is just being a dick of a friend.
It's generally called murder if they die or attempted murder if they don't.
You provide no support for 'assisted suicide', so it's murder. Euthenasia would need clearer conditions to be observed.
murder
Sadism
murder
really stupid.
  • pimples blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment