Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ok i dont want 2 giv it up 4 adoption but ill be 17 how hard do youll think it will be 4 me?

i dont want 2 giv it 4 adoption b/c i neva wanted 2 be adopted and that 2 me is given up i mean i got some supporters so we wont be by ourselfsOk i dont want 2 giv it up 4 adoption but ill be 17 how hard do youll think it will be 4 me?
From experience in having 2 kids by the time I was nineteen, if you have the support like I did everything will be just fine. Just finish school and go to night classes for college, that is what I did. My children are 5 and 6 now and I wouldent of changed my mind for anything. They are the best thing that has ever happen to me.Ok i dont want 2 giv it up 4 adoption but ill be 17 how hard do youll think it will be 4 me?
I had my first child when I was 18 and I had lots of support from my family. I was still able to finish college. I guess you need to search your soul and see if it's best. I was adopted by wonderful parents. I however, would not give my child up, but that's my personal choice. Good luck, sweetie.
keep it, ur doing right treat the baby how u want to be treated. I wish u the best of luck with ur decision!!!
It will be the hardest thing you've ever done in your life. You'll have to give up most of your socializing for a while. You can do it if you want to. It will be worth it when that baby gives you her first smile. Or learns to walk and wraps her arms around your legs, looks up at you and says 'Mommy' The first 6 months or so are the hardest. Be prepared for that. I'm married and planned my kid and it was still hard. But it does get better. Hang in there girl.
putting a baby up for adoption is never easy to do, my bf did and she had a really hard time with it. but having a child and raising it is also a very hard thing to do trust me. You need to do some serious soul searching before you decide what to do.
It will be hard but you can do it if you have supporters I was 17 when I had my first and it was tough and I left the father because he was a loser who didn't want the responsibility good luck
Very hard. he hardest thing you have ever done. But if you have family support, it's possible. I think its a good choice to keep it, but if you can't adoptionis okay to. 17 is young. You have to finish school..you won't get a job to support you both if you don't. Your church, social services and family can help. Ask for help, and lots of it!!! Good Luck
If you want to keep your baby then you can. There is help out there for young mothers. If you don't want to give up your baby and still put it up for adoption you will probably regret it later. At least you have support and you're not that young. Ask your doctor. Good Luck!
I had my first at 16, my second at 19. I'm glad I kept my kids, but financially it was super hard. Adoption is a great option - giving the child a chance at a better future. Good luck with your decision, it's a life changing decision for sure. Hugz
I'd say go for ze post-partum abortion, there's enough stinky babies in the world! If that's too harsh, you try being a mother at 17...hahah good luck little lady(by the way did you know that sex under 18 is illegal in most states in the USA[of course we all know which states allow underage sex, AL, TN, GA, wow all southern states coo, coo) Go to jail. nyway, don't they tell you in catholic school that if you take it up the pooper you don't get pregnant? Anal sex for all ze ladies oui, ouiiiiiiiii!!! Lots of under-age single mothers in here....anyone want sex wiz ze marquee??? I promise you WON'T get pregnant:). Good place to get advise about adoption, from a bunch of assholes(like myself) and very worldly single-mothers.
If you really want to keep your baby, and you know that you will have help then keep it. Good luck to you.
TRY COUNSELING AND I WA A MOTHER AT 17. IT WAS NOT HARD AT ALL. IT MIGHT GET FRUSTRATING SOMETIMES BUT THE ONLY THING YOU THINK ABOUT IS THAT BEAUTIFUL BABY. I HAD MY FAMILY TO SUPPORT ME. AS LONG AS YOU HAVE THOSE SUPPORTERS THEN IT WILL BE OKAY. YOU ARE DOING GREAT BY WANTING THIS BABY. THATS THE FIRST STEP AND ITS WONDERFUL. BEING A MOM IS THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD. DONE EVER GIVE UP. THAT CHILD NEEDS YOU. GOOD LUCK!
if you have any doubts then don't give your baby up for adoption. yes, at the age of 17 it will be hard to raise a baby. but there are family members to help you. but if you do decide to give up the baby just know that you are making a sacrifice that is gonna make someones dream come true. whatever you do will be the right choice. just don't be afraid to ask for help.
Depends on whether you think you can handle at least 10 hours at home a day caring for a baby, as well as the average $500 a month in extra expenses. You may have not wanted to be adopted, but it's better than raising a child in an environment in which you will both suffer. Plus, at 17, dropping out of school would severly limit your chances for any financial security in the future. If you can find someone (i.e. parent, uncle, etc) who is willing to help you care for a baby, go for it. But if not, don't be unwilling to consider adoption as an alternative for poverty and unhappiness.


Sorry to say, but it's the sad truth.
it`s hard! not just because ur still on your age! even if ur ready to have a baby or not..stable or not,its wtill be hard having a baby! just dont think about ur still young and having a baby! think about the positive things ull get form u baby..read: happiness! ..fell lucky and blessed to have that baby on ur young age! not everyone can have a baby! be strong enough and always pray to God! Goodluck and Godbless!
supporters only last just so long....its a HUGE responsibiliy your responsible for a life. The Next 20yrs your gonna have to provide for him/her. Its just Hard i have twins and my god its the hardest thing i ever done.
You don't have to give your baby up.There is all sorts of help out there for you and your baby.You may only be 17 but you are capable of being the best mom ever.Look to the Lord,he will provide all your needs,just ask him!
Honey - it's NOT about you.


It's about what is best for baby.


Look at the facts:


You are an under-age teen who had sex (considered rape in most states);


You are not married;


You are pregnant (or already delivered the baby) and you have no real means to support you and the baby;


You have at best, a high school education and probably have not graduated;


The odds of you going on to college are marginal at best - especially if you plan on keeping the baby.


The odds are even worse if you think you'll ever land a solid career with hopes of advancement and pay raises if you keep the kid;


Future boyfriends will most likely be interested in sex and not in you or your baby.


Okay.


That's the picture.


Do you see yourself in that picture?


If you keep baby, every thing you do, every waking hour MUST be about baby.


Baby can't feed itself, dress itself, put itself to sleep or change its diapers.


It needs a FULL TIME MOM.


Are YOU that person?


Baby requires food, clothing, shelter and plan on a lot of doctors bills.


All this, before baby even grows up to a school-age kid.


Do YOU have the money to pay for that?


Think, girl.


Will baby be better off with a mom and dad that can provide for the things that kid needs to survive?


Think about it and let us know what you decide.


Good luck to you and the baby.


You'll both need it.
Hard, but if you give it up you will regret it in the future.
I had my daughter when I was 18 and we kind of grew up together, I saw other people make it %26amp; I knew if they could do it I could to ! That kid will be the most important thing in your life.Men in your life will come %26amp; go but your kids love for you will remain even after your dead and gone.
U should do what u feel,but it will be very hard to go to school,work and keep ur body(figure) the same. (if u have one).Remember whatever u decide to to it is a big decision make a wise one and if u decide to keep ur baby congradulations and good luck sweety.:)
It will be really hard ! Give the baby up so you and the baby can both have a better chance.
i was 17 when i had my first. set your mind to being the best parent you can be with what you have to work with and you will be fine.
There is no way ANYONE will know how it will be for you except you and you won't know until you do it. I gave my son up for adoption in December and it was the most difficult thing I have ever gone through in my life so far and I think ever. But when it comes down to it that was the best decision for not only me but him. Its all up to you and how things will be for your baby. I'm 21 and I am still not ready for kids so I don't think its considered giving up, but if the circumstances aren't good for your baby its really giving her/him a chance. If you think you can do it and give your child the life they deserve you should keep him. I mean you should only keep him if its good for him. I had to get past how I felt and think of how my babies life would be. I don't want to sound like i'm telling you what to do, but just think of how hard it will be either way and I hope you make the decision that is best for both of you, but it will be I promise you the hardest decison in your life. Good luck! And if you need anyone to talk to just let me know.
OK I had my eldest son one month before I turned 17, it was tough but honestly I would never do it any other way! I love my son with all of my heart he has brought me so much joy! As far as you question goes I kinda need more info to tell you how hard it might be for you If you have support then don't give the baby up I know it is scary but Honey you can do it if you are willing to give up YOUR wants and desires and do everything for your baby that my friend is all that matters. It will be a change, and you will have moments when you will say '; What the heck am I doing?'; Trust me every mother on the planet has those thoughts! IF you are willing to work hard and love your baby with everything you have got then you'll do it and be glad you did and you will even look back on it and say it wasn't all that hard and I would do it again as long as I still get this baby! Now I am not recommending anyone go and intentionally get pregnant at sixteen but I will never regret the choice I made to keep my baby and raise him the right way. Good Luck to you!
Depends on how much growing up you can do. Key words in your question ';for me';. You need to consider where your child will be better off. Get some professional help their are places where you can go for better advice, than in here.
well my friend had her kid when she was like 18 and she is doin fine and dandy.dont give her/him up for adoption.try it out for a few years.it wont make anything better.if you dont give it up for adoption.you may have finacial problem or what ever.but if you do you r just going to be living in guilt and depression.so dont give up. keep trying.! i hope this helped.
All I can say is that if you were old enough to make the baby, you should be old enough to take care of your baby, too.





You'll regret it if you put it up for adoption. You did the action, now face the consequences.
The worst mistake you will ever do is give that poor Innocent baby up. Honestly will i know you probably don't have alot of money but thats when you get help from the state and do with what you have. No one that you know will let that child starve i'm sure or breastfeed if you can. There are other ways to deal with your problems! Good luck and enjoy that first little smile and cry and i bet you won't ask that question again! I have a two year old and don't know what i would do without him!
It will be hard but if this is something you really want to do then you can.. Its nice that you have support from people but dont depend on that. Family and friends are not always going to be around when you need them. This will be your responsibilty not theirs. You will be the mother and will have to act like one and be responsible so when you dont have a babysitter or the kid is sick you wont be able to go out with your friends. This child will be your responsiblity for the next 18 years, no one elses. So just make sure you are willing to give up alot, and grow up real fast. Good Luck
Im not positive what you're talking about, but i assume its baby. 17 is very young, but if you do not want to give it up for adoption don't feel obligated to. Its a big responcibility but you will probably regret later on this decision. And if you and the child ever reunite you would have to start a relationship later in life.





Its a lot f to think about and a big sacrifice, but sometimes we have to think of other ppl, like the baby and face our mistakes.





good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment