Sunday, January 17, 2010

When will we copy Oregon and offer the terminally ill two options only, which are the suicide pill or nothing.?

Please feel free to research as to whether my claim is true and then reflect on today's decision by the Law Lords. Don't get me wrong, I believe we all have a free will to do whatever we want, even to commit suicide, but we don't have the right to induce others to commit murder, just do it yourself while you can. Did you know that the majority of suicides are committed by those under 25 years of age, are we going to assist them as well, if not why not, because we mustn't discriminate must we, that wouldn't be PC would it.When will we copy Oregon and offer the terminally ill two options only, which are the suicide pill or nothing.?
I am not in England although was I was born there. Anyway I think assisted suicide is fine. People should have access to a painless method if that is what they want. There is a big difference between a sick and elderly person killing themselves and a teenager whining about lost love.

No comments:

Post a Comment