Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Unfurtunatle i can t cast my vote for american idol but if i will be given a chance ill vote?

kristy lee cook out, i just could't understand why she is still in the race shes very pretty alright but my god michael john is a far more better singer for me what do you think , Cristy still on the race because she has many rich friends?does she belong to a well of family?because i think that is only the reason why shes still in american idol, do you agree with me?Unfurtunatle i can t cast my vote for american idol but if i will be given a chance ill vote?
I dont know too..





I dont love Michael Johns but I dont love him either but its not his time to go...Unfurtunatle i can t cast my vote for american idol but if i will be given a chance ill vote?
yeah
well idk why every1 is hating on her. im deffinetly NOT saying shes my fav but she would be my 3rd choice to go home. great voice shes pretty and she sings country! but for some reason, well shes just not the best- not getting my attension.

No comments:

Post a Comment