Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How Long Will It Take For Me To End Up 'Ill' Or In Hospital Or Even Worse, Dead? If I Carry On Like This ?

Right


I need a serious answer to this please...


I know I'v left other questions like this before but this one is vital to me....


Please, don't leave messages like ';see a doctor'; or ';your stupid, just eat a sandwich';


Because i KNOW i have a problem, i KNOW what i SHOULD do....I know that i SHOULD be pleased that i'v recognised there's a problem and that i should go and see a doctor or something but i can't.. So please DON'T advise me to do so :) no offence intended!





I think i have an eating disorder!


I'm not sure if it's an EDNOS or anorexia or bulimia or binge eating but that doesn't matter.


It's always on my mind...and i've became a different person.


i just want to know what and how long will it be untill i start seeing effects ?????


I havn't lost a great deal of weight.


and i still have my period.


and im 14.





I eat, on most days, under 800 calories, most the time that is full of negative calorie veg!


when ever i get the chance i make myself sick.


i've attempted to cut fat off of my stomache.


i have freezing cold showers.


and i exercise alot.





I'm just wondering!


Is this going to kill me maybe in about 3 or 4 years.


i know ALL the risks!


i know that my heart could fail etc etc.


i KNOW all of that!


i just dont know what damage has been done and how long it will take for me to see 'scary' results!





PLEASE help!How Long Will It Take For Me To End Up 'Ill' Or In Hospital Or Even Worse, Dead? If I Carry On Like This ?
actually it will be a long time before you see really damaging results-800 calories is not too much under the 1200 that some people eat. And taking cold showers I don't think would hurt you. You'd have to drop to like just crackers %26amp; water every day to see anything dramatic. I'm sorry to hear that you are that unhappy with yourself that you want to harm your body like this. You do realize that when you get really bad that someone will help you and they won't let you die and it's going to be a lot harder to dig out of this.How Long Will It Take For Me To End Up 'Ill' Or In Hospital Or Even Worse, Dead? If I Carry On Like This ?
Your basically like a ticking time bomb. Your body will eventually not have enough nutrients and will shutdown. You could go into cardiac arrest, stroke, ect...ect... The risk are always high so yea... btw im 15 male... and i love food lol... im not fat either, hope i helped
Not sure how long hun. Wish I could help. I have.. had .. a younger sister. She was 15 when we realized she had a problem. Not sure how long it had been going on but she went from 150 ish lbs to 105 in under a year. At 105 lbs she was checked into a facility to get help. She gained enough weight to get out and died 5 months later because of a relapse.





What your doing is serious. please be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment