Tuesday, January 19, 2010

If a co-worker were made ill my your perfume would you still wear it?

I am also including things like aftershave and scented deorants; scented fabric softeners; shampoos and hair conditioners.If a co-worker were made ill my your perfume would you still wear it?
Perfumes and colognes should NEVER be worn to work in a professional environment.





As great as you think it smells, others may interpret it differently. In addition, imagine the awful stench of the office if everyone decided to spritz on it just like you. It'd all mix together and be pretty unpleasant.





It's work, not a nightclub. Leave the perfumes and colognes for another time.If a co-worker were made ill my your perfume would you still wear it?
no out of respect for that individual. duh!
No way! I'd be afraid to.
eek,some folks are extraordinarily sensitive to smell, like you describe,neither co workers,employers understand that this is a true problem for a worker.and not a case of a neurotic troublesome worker,,, conventional medical practitioners dismiss the concept as depression that calls for an antidepressant,,,,,this may or may not work in your case,,,,,,,,scents often derive from flower,plant,tree essences that r %26amp; d depts within cosmetic %26amp; toiletry companies store in hundreds,maybe thousands, of 10 oz glass vials,this stuff often has blue,red,green.yellow,indigo dyes as well as phenol,alcohol.glycerine,,,,the list goes on to hundreds,,,your reaction to smells might be reduced a bit,a lot,or none at all by looking at ingredients on food packaging,,,,and eliminating anything from your diet thats not native to the natural content,massed produced foods do this all the time,as far as adding colorings,dyes,preservatives to foods,there are also bleached flours which are treated with chlorine bleach and rinsed several times,leaving an item with a longer shelf life,devoid of nutrition,but with yeast added to item before packaging and sending to store shelf,,,,changing everything you eat to organic stuff ,and omitting yeast for a few weeks,might result in improvement,the one fragrance that I c a n n o t tolerate,don't even know the name of the godahwful stuff,,,,,,,it smells like tide,,,,,eeeeewwwww yech,my favorite(on ladies) is evening in paris,,,,,comes from bulgarian grown attar roses
No, I'm sensative to certian fragrances, and I can get ill or the worst headache. If somone I worked with asked me nicely not to wear it, (even in Bob Vance bought it for me itn the Metro Orlando airport) I would have to stop wearing it.
Of course NOT. That would be selfish.
are you talking about the lawsuit about the gal who is suing the State because a co- workers perfume made her ill?


some people do ';shower'; in too much perfume/cologne


some people have way too sensitive of noses


some people just like to sue
No, but I think it rude of your co-worker to mention it. I only spritz once %26amp; I get complaints; so I cannot wear my ';Pure Poison'; (expensive stuff) to work. I can't ear my ';Carolina Herrera'; either. I can wear my Chance by Chanel, if I only spray once.


:(...
If it made them ill, and they let me know that it did, I would stop wearing it ASAP. I鈥檓 not a mind reader, and if they didn鈥檛 say anything to me, nicely, and directly I wouldn鈥檛 know, so I wouldn鈥檛 stop.
Probably not.
It sounds like the co worker needs to see an allergist. It's not your respobility to provide a ';clean space'; for a co-worker. However, I would not wear perfume but the rest of the stuff come on!
  • face cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment