Sunday, January 17, 2010

My x husband, whom i dont see/ nor talk to, is in jail,in geneva ill & i was wondering how long he will be in?

to tell my former sister n law , me %26amp; her are still friends, but shes down south, ( only by e mails)


now hes 48 years old %26amp; he got caught Driving with out insurance, Damage to property %26amp; he got his very first DUI, %26amp; that was 400 am, in morning,


yes i know hes my X, im glad im not with him, Although the nut, Tried to call me collect for money , but i wouldn't except collect call, now his court date is the 28th, %26amp; will the judge let him go? %26amp; make payments? or will he be sentenced?


i don't know the laws.


What do you think? only experiences with the laws reply,


thanks,


im counting on your answers.My x husband, whom i dont see/ nor talk to, is in jail,in geneva ill %26amp; i was wondering how long he will be in?
All I know is that I don't have experience with the laws of your state.





Sorry I couldn't help this timeMy x husband, whom i dont see/ nor talk to, is in jail,in geneva ill %26amp; i was wondering how long he will be in?
Since it was his first offense he probably won't have to do more jail time than the time that was already served. My guess is (I've seen several DUI cases in court) he will get:


-time served


-a diversion program (classes or AA meetings)


-a lot of fines


-suspended license


-probation
  • pimples blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment