Sunday, January 17, 2010

If i was in need of a place to stay for the night...will u let me even if i promissed ill leave in the morning

I will have 2 frisk you 1st then if you are good you may come in.If i was in need of a place to stay for the night...will u let me even if i promissed ill leave in the morning
of course.If i was in need of a place to stay for the night...will u let me even if i promissed ill leave in the morning
No I would'nt. My man would'nt like that to much.He would be like WTF lol
yes i would, but you would have to promise to hold me tight all night...





xoxo
No. My bros would kill you.
sure the back porch is where you will be
Yes you need to promise to me you'll leave in the morning. By bf's not gonna react kindly to you
I work at a hotel and can probably get you a free room! Come on in and stay awhile.
As long as you don't take anything when you leave.....haha
you can stay in the barn
Sorry....but I don't know you :)
i know who you are


and i know where u live
No problem..u can stay as long as come morning lite u r gone
Stay as long as you want...just clean my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment