Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I will meet my couple after four hours in the airport .. what ill do or say first to show that i missed her?

Give her a big hug, and kiss her. Tell her how much you miss her, and how much you love her. Make her feel like, you missed her a lot, and that you care about her very much. The most important thing is to not show your faking it. Really mean it, and give a her a nice hug and a good kiss. Be excited, and don't look tired. Be like you're on 20 cans of Redbull. Have energy and excitement, which will show her that you are looking forward to meet her. Remember that kiss and the hug. Talk to her too. Good Luck. Smile at her, and have lots of things on your mind to talk about. Tell her you missed her too. Good Luck again!I will meet my couple after four hours in the airport .. what ill do or say first to show that i missed her?
Actions are better than words!I will meet my couple after four hours in the airport .. what ill do or say first to show that i missed her?
Kiss her and whisper in her ear, ';I missed you.'; She will think about it forever and tell her friends!!
Yes, whisper you missed her, and keep smiling at her, take her luggage for her, and keep looking at her until she says, ';WHAT?'; and then tell her that you are just happy to see her, and be there with her.





green terra
don't plan it.. just do whatever you feel like doing once she's there infront of you.. nature will take care of everything..
Do you speak english? What does ';my couple'; mean?


Is there a man %26amp; a woman meeting you? and why four hours at the airport?





Question doesn't make much sense.
Say ';horny *****, lets go home, I have an erection
ask her how does she feel

No comments:

Post a Comment