Sunday, January 17, 2010

I guess Ill be ready for all the greedy ! with this will !?

Weve been married 3 yrs and my husband has his will that everything goes to his mom,dad.brothers,sisters.So guess if he dies first the family will come in and take everything wont they?He isnt even close to them ! He did put me as bennie on his one savings account though.Is this the norm? I dont plan on fighting his family ,cost too much .I wonder why he has it like tht?He has no children.We are in out almost 50 age.I have mentioned it to him but he hasnt changed it!I guess Ill be ready for all the greedy ! with this will !?
You are his wife so you are entitled to everything he has when he dies.I guess Ill be ready for all the greedy ! with this will !?
well you can mention it again! until he does something about it!


ask him hey you know your not so close family is going to come in to OUR home when you die and take everything!


Tell him to revise his will...


but in the long run most nice familys will back down on that and just ask.. do you know what you are doing with his car/stamp collection what not!!! then you can give to them!


the hole weird thing is how are they to know what is yours and what is his!


you live together most of your stuff is BOTH of yours and is a split cost..


I would even go talk to his family! tell them how you feel!


If you can't communicate how you feel inside to your man or his family then now is the best time to start!


best of luck to you!
I would be a bit concerned if he is not leaving you enough to be able to live the lifestyle you have become accostomed to.. however if the saving account and your own monies are sufficient to keep you in the lifestyle you have become accustomed to.. then it is very generous of him to leave the rest tothe others. I would speak to him about making sure there is enough to go around.. otherwise maybe he can get a life insurance policy that you can be beneficiary on to make sure you are taken care of. When he took his vows he promised to forsake all others for you.. I hope for your sake that he was sincere and make sure you are provided for.
At least you know about what he has done. My ex changed his will and I found out it by accident. I was washing his pants, and the receipt to the lawyer office for cash money was in his pocket.


We had been married for 34 years at the time. That was just one of many lies. He did not share his mother estate or grandmother estate, but he wanted half of my mothers, which I put his name on like a stupid fool, and then during the divorce I had to fight to get it. If I hadn't put his name on it he could have done nothing and would have saved me a lot of money. You better look farther into your affairs there maybe a few more skeltons he is hiding.


Good luck
Divorce him and take your share now!!!
you should say something to him again,
Who inherits the house.? They cannot if it belongs to you and he ,it will be yours,
Well definetly would talk about this because now that he is married you should come first, and ask him how he would feel if you did this, really not fair to you at all....

No comments:

Post a Comment