Tuesday, January 19, 2010

While im triping on lsd, will i be able to hide it from my mom if i really tried to (ill be with a friend)?

i was thinking of taking lsd with my friend but i was worying that i wouldnt be able to control myself. if i do something weird shell be like fine with it but will i be able to say like hi yes howareyou cause thats all shell ask then she will leave us alone??While im triping on lsd, will i be able to hide it from my mom if i really tried to (ill be with a friend)?
well i guess if ur experienced with drugs u could hide it but lsd can mess u up pretty bad so i doubt it. How old are u anywaz??While im triping on lsd, will i be able to hide it from my mom if i really tried to (ill be with a friend)?
LOL She'll kill you! She'll definitely know, your pupils will be the size of dinner plates!
Most likely won't be able to hide it.

No comments:

Post a Comment