Wednesday, January 13, 2010

If you where terminally ill would/could you murder someone?

The consequencies aren't really going to matter so I personally would have no problem killing someone like Mugabe (zimbabwe leader) if I only had a couple of months leftIf you where terminally ill would/could you murder someone?
I think you have a good question there......it wouldn`t really matter if you were going to die....can`t think of anyone bar Maggie thatcher myselfIf you where terminally ill would/could you murder someone?
i think anyone could, as long as you want to spend the rest of your terminally ill life in jail...LOL!
i could maybe do myself, go out with a bit of dignity, at a time of my choosing..but i couldnt take anyone with me. that stays with you, when ever you are.





maybe my spiritual belief system is different to your, in fact, ill bet its different. our DNA holds the genetic imprint of mother and father... but what gives it the purpose... that i belive is the soul... a conglmeration of energy, loaded with information, passed from one human shell to another, ad infinitum... forever... our bodies are mere shells, our brains are genetically engineered computing systems, designed to experience life, and learn...intuitively... building... and learning... that is my reincarnation. no gods, no religion, just an understanding, an explanation... a thought...





it is the true rebirth... and its all just mother nature making sure we survive...by learning... and experience... and sooner or later we'll either learn, or... we won't...





i discovered my truth... and im happy with it.





so no, i couldnt take a life without due cause.
no i wouldnt


you shouldnt ever take somebody elses life
if that person was the reason why i was terminally ill hell yeah he/she deserves to die like i am going to.
If i was sure to die. i would have my revenge on someone.
It would depend what the terminal illness was. If I had AIDS, I'd probably kill the person that gave it to me, if they weren't dead already.





Cancer? Hmm...this is a lovely discussion, isn't it? lol. I might take out Osama Bin Laden, but nobody knows if he's in Afghanistan, Pakistan or whether he played Santa at my local supermarket last Christmas!





I'd have to settle for my next door neighbour. She is the archetypal cow b1tch from hell!





(This is all a joke, I have no plans to kill anyone so don't worry!)
I think you'd be focusing on other concerns, if you were terminally ill, and you'd also be weak physically.
What does it matter if I am terminally ill or not? Murder is wrong. I can only kill in self-defense (someone is trying to murder me), but never to murder someone.





Now, if we are talking about evil people, such as Bin Laden, who is responsible for countless deaths, yes, he should be killed, but I am not the one capable of doing it.





Your question is really saying if we can get away with the consequences of our actions (suffer no penalties) what will do? But I say there are more to actions, than just fear of consequences - there is our conscience, which should know the difference between right and wrong.
Well I know i would especially if that person caused me to be ill. Good question
I was ready to turn off the computer but I couldn't resist your question.





No, I don't think I could. I couldn't do it now, but not just because I'm afraid of getting caught and punished. Yes, there are people who should be taken out, and I'd be pretty happy if someone else arranged it.





Also, even if I were terminally ill, I still wouldn't want to put my life at risk. Whether it's a week or a year, I'm gonna hang on as long as I can, so I probably wouldn't pick a fight with anyone!
No, what good would it do
I'd rather go out in a blaze of glory, so, absolutely.....problem is, there's too many targets to choose from...
I could probably do it whether I was terminally ill or not lol.





Of course you just need a good enough reason to (and not being punished for it certainly helps lol)





But my thoughts are that if you were terminally ill you would probably have the utmost respect for life, and not be able to kill someone (even if you hated them) just with being aware of how precious each moment is. I imagine you would feel that you couldn't take that away from someone else.





Then again, maybe not. Maybe it would be the perfect way to release your anger if that's what you were feeling...





I wouldn't feel more compelled to kill someone like Bin Laden or evil dictators. I would probably kill people I knew. Think about it, you don't know them from Tom. How would you even know it was really Bin Laden/ Mugabe if you were standing right in front of them?
No, because I would want my last days to be filled with love and fluffy things. Not with angst, and death. I imagine killing someone, regardless of the motive, would play seriously with your conscience and I wouldn't want my final days to be spent with the negative feelings that would follow.
Of what is life if you do not live it and of what is love if you do not share it? We as humans do more damage than good with our thoughts and do not think about the consequences of our actions until after we cannot replace what we have damaged,take for one moment the rain forest and what we are doing to it,is it replaceable,no what is life and can we replace life,the answer is no.so the next time we want to have a fit of vendetta,we should consider who we will hurt and and if we are so righteous and contrite to take matters into our own hands,show some love, even unto death.
Yes, everyone is Israel category, they are embarassing to Jews like me.
Everyone who ever murdered anyone was, or is terminally ill. In fact, we are, all of us, terminally ill.
Geez !There must be something wrong with me because I don't want to kill anybody and I thought about it too!! O.K. Who do I want dead hummmm!! I went blank!! I just couldn't do it myself so I'll max my credit card out and hire someone to do it for me !! Mugabe good choice !!
Yes.


I'd murder my girlfriends ex husband who kidnaped her daughter %26amp; ran abroad with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment