Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Im hungry. will you make me something to eat? ill cook dinner if you do.?

sure.. i'll make some spaghetti.





but only if we can have pizza later!Im hungry. will you make me something to eat? ill cook dinner if you do.?
is pasta ok?Im hungry. will you make me something to eat? ill cook dinner if you do.?
I have got some Blueberries you can share
Give me yer desire, and il rumble up for you!! Wines in the fridge and the cellar!!! x
That sounds like a fair swap. Okay let me make you some scrambled eggs and toast with some coffee and a glass of orange juice as well. That should hold you down for a while.
Pizza please! YUM YUM!
sorry you are too late, we have just had homemade lasagne and chips, yummy!!!!
oh wow i was just about to go make some toast. would you like some?
Why don't you just make dinner now?





I've got some vegetable curry though....
im eating popcorn, and sourcream and chives crackers and smokehouse cheddar crackers.....and a pepsi
So, you just wasted 5 points and I gained 2 by answering this completely pointless question.
Cook the dinner for yourself and eat that.
This is you lucky day. I made homemade chicken soup in the Crock pot. It's spicy and real good.
sure what food will you like
Well, if you want something microwavable -- sure.
sure i'll feed ya what you want? im mean in the kitchen . ima make us some steaks some potatoes and some vegetables


and a lil red wine you know a girls night out dinner and we can have apple pie Alamo for dessert
errr... you sure? i can' cook well, but if you want me to i'll make it
so wotsat? if i cook for u, then u gonna cook for me? cant we eat together?
I'll even drive to the store and back if I have to.
Irish steak medallions fryed lightly in garlic butter, mange tout. baby corn, petite pois, grilled tomatoes with either chips or jacke potatoe.





Will that do lol








xx
what would you like to eat?

No comments:

Post a Comment