Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Im sure ill have my man card punched for this but who will win on rock of love - heather or jes?

i am ashamed of myselfIm sure ill have my man card punched for this but who will win on rock of love - heather or jes?
heather should win...cause all heather's are dirty whores...Im sure ill have my man card punched for this but who will win on rock of love - heather or jes?
and I love you for it!! I'm so excited about next sunday!!!

Report Abuse



Heather...Jess is too good for him!
I'm pushing for Jes, but it's a likely chance Heather will win. We'll see....can't wait!





BTW, my fiance will ';glance'; at it when I'm watching it. Nothing wrong with a man watching this sort of show. :)
I'd really love for Jes to win - she seems a lot cooler all around than Heather. She's just so laid back, fun, and just easy to be around, and she also knows how not to get all wild and carried away with things. Heather seems a little fake to me still. Jes seems more genuine with everything. The only thing I wonder about is if Bret got with Jes, if he'd screw it all up. It almost seems like they may not last in a relationship if he can't commit - I almost think she may be too good for him and that he won't deserve it.
I think Jess SHOULD win...Heather is like every other girl he has screwed a long the way you know...big hair, slut, stripper, fake ****....So JESS is way better I think!





Don't be ashamed---my fiance watches it with me he loves it too lol
You should be but I hope Jes wins. I like old strippers as much as the next girl but Heather really needs to find an older rich guy as Bret will soon be broke if he isn't already and Heather has no real skills or youth on her side. Jes is way hotter anyway. Am starring this q too enjoy your shame.
I'm pulling for Jess, even though Heather once she broke free from Lacey has kinda grown on me
Jes does win......am i the only one that reads spoilers?

No comments:

Post a Comment