Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My 3mth old will go to sleep fine but ill lay her down and 15min later she wakes up. if im stillthere shes ok.?

When my 3 month old goes to sleep she has to fall asleep in my arms and when i lay her down she will sleep for like 15 minutes and wake up. if im still there sleeping next to her she still sleeps but if im not here then she will wake up and whine. i have tried staying there for a long time and she will check a couple times and sleep for a little and then it will happen again. sometimes i get lucky and shes so tired she actually sleeps but most of the time not. i don't know why and i don't know what to do...My 3mth old will go to sleep fine but ill lay her down and 15min later she wakes up. if im stillthere shes ok.?
awwwlll she lovesss you %26lt;3 lol.. My 3 month old has done this too, and he still does this from time to time. What I did was just sorta trick him and put my arm around him acting like I was laying down with him until he was fully asleep, Also It helped him going to sleep in a noisier environment so maybe turn on some light music or somthing. Goodluck!!My 3mth old will go to sleep fine but ill lay her down and 15min later she wakes up. if im stillthere shes ok.?
When you first put her down, keep a hand on her tummy for a few minutes and then slowly take it off. When you are putting her down she could wake up a little bit from the movement so keeping your hand on her lets her know that you are still there and will help her to fall into a deep sleep again and this will help her to stay asleep once you leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment