Sunday, January 17, 2010

My doctor says ill be okay, but i dont think i will?

today i was in class and the left side of my chest ,more to the side, then i felt a thump where my heart is, then it started racing. 120 beats per minute for around 20 minutes.


now i have had palpations recently and irregular heartbeats. so about 2 weeks ago i got a ekg that showd i had a possible ventricle enlargment. so tuesday i got an echo that showd nothing wrong at all. so what could be wrong?My doctor says ill be okay, but i dont think i will?
You should see a cardiologist... not a GP...My doctor says ill be okay, but i dont think i will?
You need to have your thyroid checked if this is ok then you probably have paroxysmal atrial tachycardia.


Recuce caffine get enough sleep avoid over the counter cough %26amp; cold remedies and reduce alcohol.

No comments:

Post a Comment