Sunday, January 17, 2010

Will going on a short water fast help2 cleanse& purify my body? ive been ill 4 a while & relle want 2 feelwell

ive been told that my body is highly acidic by sev. (medical) drs and evn homeopaths. also in large part due 2 my severe compulsive binge eating disorder, I have chronic candida albicans, a yeast overgrowth in my intestines. im not using a fast as a way 2 lose weight, but could stand 2 lose weight. Well, thats just a TINY bit of background, I don't want to bore you all to death by sounding like my grandparents ranting and raving about all of their ongoing health issues!!Will going on a short water fast help2 cleanse%26amp; purify my body? ive been ill 4 a while %26amp; relle want 2 feelwell
If you are acidic, try a vegetable juice fast instead of a water fast and also add pre- and pro-biotics to your diet. Your candida should also improve by this. Avoid all simple sugars in your diet. If you want to know more about the acidity and alkalinity of your diet, pl. go to http://swamyreviews.blogspot.com/search?鈥?/a>





and read the review of a good book. If needed, buy that book and follow the advice. Best wishes for your speedy recovery.Will going on a short water fast help2 cleanse%26amp; purify my body? ive been ill 4 a while %26amp; relle want 2 feelwell
if you are sick because of fasting, DONT DO IT. If you want to lose weight, do it slowly over time by limiting calorie intake and exercising. It is much healthier.
Hi,





I've tried so many different diets in the last 10 years that I can say now, they don't work!


A few months ago, I came across a great product for weight loss and like many others I was skeptical about it. But I really wanted to lose weight and I tried it. The results were excellent and I lost 20 pounds in 2 months. I felt fantastic and I dropped another 5 pounds safely. That's why I recommend you check this product at http://www.get2itnow.info where they have a free trial and you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling.


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment