Friday, January 15, 2010

I have two crush and they also had crush on me they want will hang with them....heip what ill gonna do???

I say choose which one you like the best choose between things you like about both of them and figure out which one has the most things you like about him and then divide between them ok just choose which one has the best qualities later.I have two crush and they also had crush on me they want will hang with them....heip what ill gonna do???
I agree with mikcarrbsac0039. Then you would a) know which catagory to use and b) be able to write a question that could be understood.





Good luck with your problem.I have two crush and they also had crush on me they want will hang with them....heip what ill gonna do???
Learn english?
take them both and have fun
Say WHAT????? If you mean you like two different boys and they both like you, I don't see any problem for you. Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment