Friday, January 15, 2010

Lost the best friend ill ever have please answer.... (Best answer will be chosen)?

I recently lost my best friend... and what happened isn't fixable I've truly lost her and its all my fault and i tried to fix it and well we both know it ain't possible its probably killing her as much as it is me but after what i did it can never go back to the way it was.





And it feels like I've got a void inside of me that can never be filled again





Any ideas how to make it easier?Lost the best friend ill ever have please answer.... (Best answer will be chosen)?
same thing happened to me last week ,3 days ago my bff emailed me saying she was sorry about some thing she did that wasn't right so i mean don't give up on your friends ship i all most did but we acutely had a convo like we youse to if things don't work out it's ok it may take time but one day you'll find some one out there you can count on and gust chill with ...pepeole come and go out of are life it's natural , but why not fight for some one even if its friend ship well there still around trust me its way better then crying or felling down in the dumps ...hope every thing works out for the bestLost the best friend ill ever have please answer.... (Best answer will be chosen)?
well everything, no matter how serious, can be forgiven with time.


just wait. you will have to look back and realize what you did wrong. that is important and it is obvious that you already realize whatever it was you did.


you should try to get out and about to save other friendships and to make new friends. try to do hings to help keep your mind off her. if yous really were best friends then you should both have the courage to try and make the friendship work again
well try to start over with her again and try not to make the same mistake again
try to be flexible, talk to her you both will be ok!


its just the way you take it!
Give yourself time.

No comments:

Post a Comment