Friday, January 15, 2010

My Family Fought for 3 yrs. and i cant talk to any of em or ill get in trouble, do ya think it will ever stop?

I Want to talk and see my aunts and unkles and cousins again so just tell me somethings i can do to get it off my mind for as long as i can.My Family Fought for 3 yrs. and i cant talk to any of em or ill get in trouble, do ya think it will ever stop?
I am very sorry your family is acting this way, but it is not your fault and you can not change who they are.


My family is all very split too. I've tried to stay in touch with people but it does get very hard, especially around the holidays.


If you an adult you can do whatever you want, call whoever you want whenever you want.


If you are a child then just do your best to stay neutral and tell people that you love them every chance you get. Someday you will be able to get back in touch with whoever you want.


I think about how someday I will get married and I will want everyone I love to be at my wedding but not having fights...so just remind them that if they love you they will behave civilly...they don't have to love each other, just you.My Family Fought for 3 yrs. and i cant talk to any of em or ill get in trouble, do ya think it will ever stop?
if your an adult, i'd just go ahead %26amp; talk to them whether your parents like it or not..





if your still a child, then i agree with heart_breaker's answer
Some day the whole lot of them may grow up and act loke adults and shock you !!!
I understand how that goes. Yes, I think it will stop eventually. Even if it takes a few years or if you have to wait to be able to make your own decision to talk to them without the permission. I went through that about six years ago. Things are always good in the end; if it's good, then it's not the end. My family does this all the time. It goes away, and other problems come up. You just have to deal with them one at a time, and listen to your heart before you make a judgement on what you're going to do. Communication is a great way to start. Get it all out, so that it can be dealt with. Good luck! PS My family issues always include my cousins, aunts, and uncles.
Sometimes trouble is worth stirring. It sounds as though there are a lot of immature adults at work here. If you are willing to experience some rejection, hopefully temporarily, you may be able to draw them into working out their differences. Its not your responsibility to make the way for them to do this but you can make them uncomfortable in their inter-relational complacency by bringing up the taboos constantly until they deal with them. Beware, when making someone uncomfortable, they do not react with loving understanding, especially since they have displayed no loving compassion toward one another, probably because of being challenged on whatever their problems are now.
That's terrible! Family is important. Life is to short to carry grudges. Go to the family members and you be friends with them to hell with what the others think. Familys need each other.


fYou need to make them stop. They tried that wilth my parents.


My grandparents i live with, said my dad was well lets just say hate. It was that way with my mon.


ONe day I cried and said that's my mon and dad your talking about. I love them. What about me, isn't what i want important?


Lighten up! No one is that bad. My dad plays in a band and sings. Sometimes he stays up all night and takes drugs.


anyway that's what they say. He pays them good for taking care of me. Bought them a house and everything. One day I am going to get to live with my dad.
I know how these things work but you can't stay away from your relatives because of your parents. I don't know how serious is the reason of their fight but you can still communicate with them by using mail or e-mail (if they have). Why don't you try to persuade your parents to forget the fight and talk again to your relatives. If they insist that they don't want to talk to them again, explain them how you suffer away from your aunts and unkles and cousins! I hope they will understand at last!
You can try writing to them or chatting with them on the internet if it makes you feel better. But try not to get caught trust me I have the same problem and I keep in touch by sending post cards to my cousins.
It may never stop... family wars are very sad! And common..





I do suggest trying to keep in contact with them. If its by phone, email or even snail mail!





I would talk to whatever family member that has forbidden you to talk to them, and explain to them your feelings... Don't let your family drift apart because its very hard on the people... and its very hard to get them back together... sometimes it never happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment