Friday, January 15, 2010

Well at midnight tonight ill be 18 and no longer a kid whats the first thing you did/will do on your 18th?

Had a hangover. Real smart, huh?Well at midnight tonight ill be 18 and no longer a kid whats the first thing you did/will do on your 18th?
not sure, there are a few things...Well at midnight tonight ill be 18 and no longer a kid whats the first thing you did/will do on your 18th?
I went out with my co-workers and had a drink. lol


The legal age was 18 back then.
Switched the alarm off,And went to work,Normal day.
Happy Birthday, how exciting for you. I can remember the first thing I did when I turned 18 Im sure it involved alcohol and I wasnt even old enough for that but I'd been drinking long before that.
Not much you can....it's not a big deal like turning 21. I'd suggest you go out bowling or a theme park and have a blast.
If I lived in Wisconsin I would get drunk. Otherwise just wait another 3 years like many of us had to. Although I was in the military at that age and did some drinking at that age. I think you can vote and buy a gun too, but with what has been in the news lately the gun idea does not sound to good. Or maybe you need one to protect you and your loved ones from those who have been shooting up malls andn schools. I guess you can think both ways. I prefer not to have one although we have a couple of old ones buried away in a trunk someplace. Happy birthday.
Got engaged ..... Don't do that though!!!
I don't even remember that long ago. that was 11 years ago. Maybe I shouldn't smoke so much weed. Or maybe that's what you should do. Oh and buy some cigarettes. Better yet, get your a** to a stripclub!
The first thing I did when I turned 18 was buy lottery tickets and go to bingo. How cool was I? lol
I stayed up late to watch the Tonight Show.....LOL





I didn't think it was a big deal.





I was waiting for my 21st birthday...that's when I celebrated.
I really didn't do anything. I turned 18 in June and then in August I got my first tattoo so I guess that's what I did.
i will.................run away from home for a while. like a day.
Join the Marines. It's easy and fun. lol.
Its hard to remember cos I'm so old!!!!


I do remember that I had a GREAT birthday party with all my friends and family there and it was there I met my future husband, though we didn't start dating till 2 yrs after.


P.S HAPPY BIRTHDAY
i bought cigarettes!!!!...





even tho i don't smoke i just bought them for someone else i just liked gettin carded!!





aww ur lucky if i was u i'd have a drink right when i woke up that morning
Had my first (legal) drink! =)
i went on an all girls vacation to l.a.! didnt drink though!
Bought cigarettes and guns...
I moved out of my parents house on my 18th. I couldnt wait to get outta there.
nothing
!!!Happy Birthday!!!


The first thing I did when I turned 18 was move out on my own.
wow...do that heavenly grace thing...lol
Got out of bed.





'Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday,happy birthday, happy birthday to you.


Congratulations, have a good one!'
Register to vote!!
Congratulations on turning 18 !! Happy Birthday.





I went to the club with a small group of friends, had a couple of drinks and watched a band.
I registered to vote! Seriously, on my birthday I rode my bike to the nearest fire station and registered to vote. No Internet!
well...i live i ontario, canada and you're not allowed to buy booze until age 21 so i'd cross the border to quebec and go by some booze with my buds
well happy birthday lol





i had my first legal drink litrally as soon as i woke up! i got made a champagne breakfast in bed
Nothing Special. go buy some Cigarrettes and smoke the whole pack in one day douchebag. I Dont smoke so what i did was hit up the Club.
I went and cut my hair, dyed it, ears pierced, bought cigs, drove a car, and got my tongue pierced.

No comments:

Post a Comment