Sunday, January 17, 2010

Will someone be my boyfriend???? (read details and ill explain!)?

This guy who was friends with my ex boyfriend wont stop flirting with me and telling me that he loves me!!!! I told him to leave me alone and that I already had a boyfriend, but he didnt beleive me and asked me out this morning. I just need a boy to email him and tell him to back off and that hes my boyfriend, you dont really have to go out with me, just send the email and you'll never hear from me again! also just one guy (ill choose who). reply in the format of the email you plan to send to him and ill give you his email adderess!Will someone be my boyfriend???? (read details and ill explain!)?
you should just make a fake email address at hotmail.com, and that way you know what is going into the email. I think that would be a better ideaWill someone be my boyfriend???? (read details and ill explain!)?
create a gmail account and e-mail him your self?





Dont come crying to us to fix your damn problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment