Friday, January 15, 2010

My husband is terminally ill and has 2 children from a previous marriage can we put it ia livving will?

Sorry for your husband's prognosis. Here is a site that might help direct you. All my best.





http://www.abanet.org/aging/toolkit/My husband is terminally ill and has 2 children from a previous marriage can we put it ia livving will?
Why don't you ask a lawyer instead of all these idots on Yahoo, like me? This isn't some game you play, your husband is going to die, wake up!My husband is terminally ill and has 2 children from a previous marriage can we put it ia livving will?
Hell yea he must
put ''what'' in a living will??
I know that you can leave something to anyone you want, but as far as custody goes, I doubt it.You need to get a lawyer and see if you, as the widow and stepmother, have any rights.Good for you thinking of the welfare of his kids during all of this.Be strong and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment